Hungry? Don't fill up on bread! You're gonna wanna try everthing on the menu!
Jeju City Food Street (제주시 먹자골목)
Coming out of ‘Jeju City Hall’, head for opposite side of main street until you see the narrow backstreets which lead to ‘Jeju City Food Street’, where lots of students and office workers often visit. As the Jeju City Hall is located here (tasty restaurants usually huddle around the governmental buildings in Korea), many excellent restaurants are situated here.
You can find not only ‘Black Pork’ restaurants, but also ‘Grida n Cook (Chicago Pizza is well-known in 1st branch, and Piadina Pizza in 2nd branch)’ where you can get Chicago Pizza for only 14,900 at lunch time. There are lots of exotic cuisine like ‘Fukuoka Hamburger’ which is a handmade hamburger shop serving hamburger stake cooked on a small flat stone, and ‘Bagdad’ where you can enjoy traditional Indian curry, though it’s quite expensive at around 30,000 won a head.
Grida n Cook (그리다앤쿡) / Pizza & Pasta
· Specialties: Steak 19,800 ~ 23,800 won, Pizza 12,800 ~ 19,800 won, Pasta 12,800 won
· Business Hours: 12:00~23:00
· Closed on: Mondays
· Location: 111, Sinseong-ro, Jeju-si
· Tel: 064-751-2245
Fukuoka Hamburger (후쿠오카함바그) / Homemade burger
· Specialties: Original Hamburger (130g) 10,400 won, Egg & Cheese Hamburger (130g) 11,900 won
· Business Hours: 12:00~21:00 (Last order 20:30)
· Closed on: Korean New Year’s Day, Korean Thanksgiving Day
· Location: 27-2, Seogwang-ro 32-gil, Jeju-si
· Tel: 064-721-7978
Bagdad (바그다드)/ Indian Curry
· Specialties: Vegetable Curry 12,000 ~ 14,500 won, Chicken Curry 13,000 ~ 14,500 won, Lamb Curry 13,800 ~ 14,800 won
· Business Hours (Daily): 11:00~23:00
· Location: 38, Seogwang-ro 32-gil, Jeju-si
· Tel: 064-757-8182
Getting Here from the Accommodations Nearby
· From Guest House "Sum" or "Mint": walk for about 25 min. (1.7km)
· From "Worlang House": Take bus No. 355 or 358 & stop at "Jeju Cityhall" station (15 stops, 25 min.) →walk for about 5 min. (313m)