Hungry? Don't fill up on bread! You're gonna wanna try everthing on the menu!
Boss Park's&Kim's Kitchen (박사장&김사장네) / Octopus & Seafood Ramen
Boss Park’s kitchen offers fresh octopus fished by the owner himself. The silverware, unfamiliar to foreigners, may seem dated, but it reminds Koreans of their childhood. An octopus is laid on stacked seafood like crab, shrimp, stalked sea squirt, and so on in a large silver pot. While it is caught daily, the amount is limited, so arrive early to avoid disappointment.
The restaurant offers self-service for water and side dishes refill.
· Menu: Octopus & Seafood Ramen 12,000 won, Sea Urchin Seaweed Soup 12,000 won, Home-style Jeju cuisine 8,000 (set for 2 people)
· Business Hours: 09:00~20:00
· Closed on: Irregular (if there are family activities.)
· Tel: 010-8865-0254
· Location: 5990, Iljuseoro, Aewol-eup, Jeju-si
· From Jeju Bus Terminal: Take bus No. 202 & stop at "Geumbit Sinhyeup" station (47 stops, 57 min.)
· From Seogwipo Bus Terminal: Take bus No. 102 (express) & stop at "Hallim Transit Center" station (10 stops, 1 hr 14 min.) → transfer to bus No. 202 & stop at "Geumbit Sinhyeup" station (15 stops, 17 min.)