Hungry? Don't fill up on bread! You're gonna wanna try everthing on the menu!
Daemunjip (대문집) / Specializing in Jeju Local Foods
The first thing you will notice are the walls, an artwork of scribblings by travelers past. Visitors pour in for Daemunjip’s subtle yet deep flavors, achieved through using only the freshest local ingredients. You will find all the dishes, ‘Spicy Braised Cutlassfish (Galchi-Jorim)’ with milk-white flesh of fresh cutlassfish, ‘Small Seafood & Abalone Stew in a Hot Pot’ unique to Jeju, and ‘Sea Urchin Seaweed Soup’, as well as the side dishes, are lovingly prepared from the heart.
If you’re satisfied with the cooking, why don’t you leave your comment on the wall?
· Menu: Spicy Braised Cutlassfish (Galchi-Jorim/medium) 50,000 won, Sea Urchin Seaweed Soup 10,000 won, Chilled Sashimi Soup (hanchi (mitra squid), jari (damselfish)) 13,000 won
· Business Hours: 07:30~22:00
· Closed on: The 2nd & 4th Tuesday of every month
· Tel: 064-796-3770
· Location: 484, Hallim-ro, Hallim-eup, Jeju-si
· From Jeju Bus Terminal: Take bus No. 202 & stop at "Ongpo-ri" station (67 stops, 1 hr 20 min.) → walk for about 2 min. (108m)
· From Seogwipo Bus Terminal: Take bus No. 102 (express) & stop at "Hallim High School" station (9 stops, 1hr 9 min.) → walk for about 14 min. (879m)